Microsoft Office comes with several applications and services such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InfoPath, Outlook, Groove, Access, Publisher and OneNote. All these apps assist in keeping the work systematic and professional. Microsoft Office is commonly used at offices and homes for tasks such as for creating spreadsheets, making notes, writing essays, etc. Every app in MS Office comes with a distinct function and role. MS Office works in Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. It assists its users to create and then store their important documents. If you want to get Office on your system, download the setup from office.com/setup.
Download Microsoft Office Setup
In case you have bought the setup of Microsoft Office and are planning to download it on your computer, then follow the guidelines listed here:
- Visit the official Microsoft website or office.com/setup.
- The list of all Microsoft Office versions shall appear on the page.
- Click on the “Shop products” option to check all the available Office versions.
- Choose the “office” option mentioned in the pop-up list on the screen.
- The different types of options will display. You have to select the version that you wish to buy.
- Choose the package which you want to use.
- Click on the latest updates of Microsoft.
- Hit the “Purchase” button.
- Press Download.
- Click on the “Check Out” box, when you are done buying the selected Microsoft Office version.
- Proceed to the payments screen.
- Go to the “Microsoft Account.”
- Note: If you are not already a member of Microsoft Office, then first logs in to make an account.
- Enter the card details.
- Then, you will get a URL of downloading the software.
- Now, let the download begin.
Install Microsoft Office Setup on Windows
In case you have gone through the downloading process of Microsoft Office and do not know to install it in the system, the steps listed below will tell you everything about the installation process of Microsoft Office. Go through the given steps:
- Open that folder where all the downloaded files get stored.
- Locate the Office setup installer file.
- Double-click the folder.
- Confirm all the terms and conditions.
- Choose the box of “I Accept The Terms of This Agreement.”
- Click Continue.
- Tap on the Install Now button.
- It will need a few seconds to install that software.
- After completing the installation process, click the Close button.
Installing Microsoft Office Setup on Mac
Go through the given steps to install Office setup in your Mac once you complete the downloading process of that software.
- Double-click the file named Office Installer.
- Press the continue option at the bottom.
- Go through the terms and conditions.
- Press the Continue option.
- Press the Agree option at the bottom of the Microsoft Terms and Conditions screen.
- Click on the Install button.
- Now, installation process shall begin.
- If you are not a fan of Office fonts, press to make changes accordingly.
- Input the username and secure password of Mac computer.
- Click on the OK option.
- After the installation is over, you will see a message.
- Hit the Close button.
Activating Microsoft Office Setup
After installation, you need to open an Office app and activate the product. Follow these steps:
- Go to the Start menu or Dock.
- Select any Office app.
- When the app opens, an Activation Wizard will pop up.
- Choose the mode of activation.
- Enter the 25 characters alphanumeric product key.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
Reinstalling Microsoft Office Setup
After deleting Microsoft Office from your system, if you want it to download it again, go through the reinstallation steps given below:
- Go to the website www.office.com/setup.
- Click on the Log in button.
- Enter the email and password of the account associated to Microsoft Office.
- Click on the Log in option.
- Select the gear icon to open Settings.
- Pick the Office settings option.
- Click on the Get Started URL option mentioned at the bottom of the screen.
- Hit the “PC or Mac” option.
- Hit the Install button.
- Press Next.